Thursday, September 3, 2009

Outbox: Re: Introduction

To: Brook Haupenstaat
From: Darcy Ages
Subject: Re: Introduction


Hi Brook.

I must say, I am very impressed with your qualifications! Your resume looks like a perfect fit for ReginaPro.

For my personal intern, I’m looking for someone I can bounce ideas off of, someone able to give me a fresh but professional view. My assistant may be privy to an unusually high level of proprietary information and the job will sometimes be physically demanding (you have a current passport, right?), so I have some very high standards. In past years I have left the position unfilled rather than make do with anyone “almost right.”

With all this in mind, I hope it seems reasonable to you that I require a background check and a physical for all applicants to the position. I am attaching all of the documents you will need to fill out and return to the firm, as well as the contact info for my personal physician. If you still wish to complete the process, call to make an appointment with him asap and send the completed forms to HR by close of business tomorrow.

I look forward to meeting you as well, and I promise that even if you do not have all the characteristics I am looking for in an assistant, I will still be very excited to welcome you into the ReginaPro family.

Thanks,
Darcy Ages

Attached: backgroundchecktemplate.pdf, personalinfotemplate.pdf, drtyler.doc,



(Read the email from Chelsea and Brook's father.)